Shared Ownership - Lister Close, Exeter

Shared ownership £136,500  | 2 Bedrooms

A beautifully presented terraced house represents a wonderful opportunity for anyone looking to own their first home. We are offering a 60% share in this lovely two bedroom property that is perfectly situated in the sought after St. Leonards area. The property has two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, bathroom and downstairs W.C. Externally there is a rear garden with access to parking behind.

In one of the most popular areas of Exeter, Lister Close is perfectly located for the RD&E Hospital, excellent local schools, Devon County Hall and Exeter's busy city centre, making it ideal for people who wish to walk or cycle to work. Other local amenities include a supermarket and doctors surgery as well as the popular local shops in Magdalen Road and Heavitree. Directions If leaving the city centre via Topsham Road, turn left into Barrack Road and continue to the traffic lights. Turn left into Wonford Road and then immediately left into Lister close. Turn right and you will see the row of terraced houses on the right.

This lovely terraced house is perfect for anyone looking to buy their first home and be situated within a popular and family friendly area while giving easy links to the city centre and the many amenities it has to offer. The property has a sheltered storm porch with a front door into the entrance hall, from here there are doors into a modern kitchen, the downstairs W.C and living room. The living room has large sliding doors out to the rear garden and stairs up to the first floor landing. From the landing there are doors to the two bedrooms, a good sized double room and a large single room plus the family bathroom. Externally there is a rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a storage shed and gate giving access to the parking area where there is allocated parking for one vehicle plus visitor spaces. Overall this is a lovely home of great quality and viewing is highly recommended by the sole agent. We are offering a 60% share in this property with the remaining 40% being owned by Sovereign Housing. The rent payable on the 40% is £300 per calendar month but there is an opportunity to buy a larger share in the property once a purchase has completed. Please note this is a fixed price provided by a RICS red book valuation so the owners are unable to accept anything below or over the asking price.

Entrance
Sheltered storm porch with front door to:

Hall
Recess for shoe and coat storage. Radiator. Hanging light. Doors to:

Kitchen 10' 7'' x 6' 7'' (3.22m x 2.01m)
Range of fitted wall and base nits with heat resistant work surfacing over and tiled splash back. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for oven with extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer, spare and plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted gas boiler. Window to front. Ceiling light. Radiator.

Cloakroom
White close coupled WC with mains wash hand basin and tiled splash back. Radiator. Extractor fan. Ceiling light.

Living Room 12' 9'' x 11' 1'' (3.88m x 3.37m)
Double sliding doors to rear garden. Radiator. Cupboard with understairs. Ceiling light. Stairs to First Floor.

First Floor Landing
Hatch to loft space, hanging light. Doors to:

Bedroom 1 10' 4'' x 9' 5'' (3.16m x 2.87m)
Window to rear overlooking garden. Cupboard over stairs. Hanging light, Radiator.

Bedroom 2 11' 3'' x 6' 10'' (3.44m x 2.09m)
Window to front. Radiator. Hanging light.

Bathroom
White suite comprising bath with shower over and tiled surround. Close coupled WC and wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Obscure window to front. Extractor fan.

Outside
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a path leading to the back lane giving access to the parking area with 1 allocated space and visitor spaces. There is also a patio in front of the sliding doors and a storage shed.

Property Ref: DWE06704
#

Contact us about this property

Exeter sales

01392 259395

Sally Gallagher MNAEA

Sally Gallagher MNAEA
Senior negotiator - Sales department

View Exeter sales

Similar properties