A charming and well-presented family home. Just a 2 minute walk from the centre of the old market town. Our vendors have made many improvements in their time here and it is now a beautifully welcoming and warm home, while also allowing the option of working from home, with a well-kept good size garden - perfect for entertaining friends. With good thick walls which keep the house warm and cosy in the winter and cool in the summer.Property Ref: 10948969
- Mid 1800’s character end of terrace cottage with ancient ‘Pot Boilers’ rights.
- In an elevated position on the peaceful outskirts of old Hatherleigh town.
- Three bedrooms
- Living room featuring original stone inglenook fireplace.
- Kitchen / dining room
- Family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Centrally heated and double-glazed throughout
- Stunning views over Hatherleigh
- Well maintained good size garden ( Please note the main part of the garden is detached from the property)
- EPC Rating - 55D