Work with us
Below are our current vacancies. If there's nothing available at the moment that suits your skills and needs, don't worry, as we're a growing agency and always on the look-out for good people.
To register your interest in working with Whitton & Laing, please email email@example.com with your CV and some words on why we need you!
Please see the following positions coming up....
This is a unique opportunity to become involved in the day to day servicing of a development of Luxury Apartments and Prestigious Offices. The successful candidate must be personable, confident and practical in equal measure and may suit ex-military or emergency services personnel.
The following provides a brief overview of the services required, a more detailed specification can be obtained upon application:
• Full or Part Time hours considered ~ covering 10:00~18:00, Mon~Fri
• Reporting directly to Residents’ Committee and Managing Agent
• Front of House ~ Meeting and greeting, receiving and distributing mail and parcel deliveries
• Overseeing and organising the general cleanliness, minor maintenance and security of the common parts and facilities
• Operating computerised meter reading and diary management
• Providing personal services to residents such as booking appointments, obtaining theatre/concert tickets, organising dry cleaning, car valeting, dog walking, gym induction
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you, please PM or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, following which a more detailed job description will be provided.
WE ARE ALSO RECRUITING IN EXMOUTH!
* Are you currently working within the property sector and looking for a new challenge?
* Are you are confident, enthusiastic and highly organised?
* If this is applies to you and you and you are interested in becoming part of our expanding Exmouth Team, we have several new positions currently available ~ please contact me!
* Scott Peters ~ 01395 204144 ~ email@example.com